Friday, November 21, 2008

Album Review: Dana Falconberry - Oh Skies Of Grey




Dana Falconberry - Oh Skies Of Grey


01. Someday
02. Love Will Never Leave You Alone
03. Do You
04. Silver
05. Singing Lullabies
06. Blue Umbrella
07. Satin Dress
08. Birthday Song
09. Fluorescent
10. Pine Tree
11. Baby Blue Sky
12. Clementine





Standout Tracks: Do You / Baby Blue Sky / Birthday Song


They are some pretty great songs on this record from Dana Falconberry, unfortunately though I'm not as impressed as I had hoped. Not that it is bad, I just think the best has yet to come and I'm definitely looking forward to it. Oh Skies Of Grey is out now via 2 Minutes 59.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Dana Falconberry
[Website] Dana Falconberry

[Count Me Out] Video: Dana Falconberry "Baby Blue Sky"

No comments:

Post a Comment