Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Feist "I Feel It All"




Feist has released a new video this week for the song "I Feel It All," which just so happens to be my favorite tune off her newest album, The Reminder, out via Cherry Tree, and actually the ringtone on my phone. I'm sure and hope most of you have heard of Miss Leslie Feist by now because she definitely blew up in 2007. I'm glad to say I've been following her for a few years now and she never disappoints. I was also lucky enough to finally see her live last summer with Grizzly Bear and it was one of my favorite live shows of 2007. I definitely suggest that you check out a live show or do some research on Youtube. Also, check out her sets (1 and 2) on KCRW's Morning Becomes Eclectic. I've included an early recording of "Intuition" from the first set.




[VIDEO] Feist - I Feel It All

[MP3] Feist - I Feel It All
[MP3] Feist - Intuition (Live on Morning Becomes Eclectic 06.21.05)


[Myspace] Feist
[Website] Feist

No comments:

Post a Comment