Sunday, January 5, 2014

Calling It Quits


After six years and one month and roughly 10,000 posts, I've decided to call it quits. As much as I'd love to keep this blog going, I just feel that now is the best time to move on. This blog consumes many hours and I think it's best to begin spending that time elsewhere. Although I fell a little short of where I had hoped to take this blog, I still had a blast and am proud of all the work that I put into it. I am thoroughly grateful to all that have ever visited and especially to those who actually enjoyed it. Thanks for reading and I hope that I helped you discover something new.




[VIDEO] The Doors - The End


6 comments:

  1. Will miss the new posts, hope you enjoy the next chapter along your path! Cheers, Indy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We share very similar tastes in music and I've discovered a bunch of new bands I still listen to today on here. I've been visiting at least once a week for years now and I'll miss it. Best of luck. Thanks for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed the hell out of your blog. Thanks for all the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it makes me very sad but that's life :)....so thank you for all efforts that you have supplied, it was, is and will be one of the most enriching blog, i've discoverd tanks to you the real music, thank you a thousand times...

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.mediafire.com/download/z897c7152532ti1/Bongley_Dead_-_Demo_n.3_(2014).rar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laminate Flooring is the perfect solution for anyone who wants a truly affordable floor which looks just like real wood, stone or tile. Laminate is easy to install, easy to care for and comes in a huge range of styles and finishes to suit just about any room.

    ReplyDelete