Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Album Review: Ramona Falls - Prophet




Ramona Falls - Prophet


01. Bodies Of Water
02. The Space Between Lightning And Thunder
03. Spore
04. Divide By Zero
05. Archimedes Plutonium
06. Sqworm
07. Fingerhold
08. If I Equals U
09. Brevony
10. Proof
11. Helium





Standout Tracks: Spore / If I Equals U / Archimedes Plutonium


Prophet is out today via Barsuk.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Ramona Falls
[Facebook] Ramona Falls

[Count Me Out] Ramona Falls "Sqworm"
[Count Me Out] Ramona Falls Announce Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Ramona Falls "Spore"
[Count Me Out] Video: Ramona Falls "Russia"
[Count Me Out] Ramona Falls on They Shoot Music
[Count Me Out] Ramona Falls "I Say Fever"

No comments:

Post a Comment