Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Album Review: Father John Misty - Fear Fun




Father John Misty - Fear Fun


01. Funtimes In Babylon
02. Nancy From Now On
03. Hollywood Forever Cemetery Sings
04. I'm Writing A Novel
05. O I Long To Feel Your Arms Around Me
06. Misty's Nightmares 1 & 2
07. Only Son Of The Ladiesman
08. This Is Sally Hatchet
09. Well, You Can Do It Without Me
10. Now I'm Learning To Love The War
11. Tee Pees 1-12
12. Everyman Needs A Companion





Standout Tracks: Hollywood Forever Cemetery Sings / Nancy From Now On / Only Son Of The Ladiesman


Fear Fun is out today via Sub Pop.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Father John Misty
[Facebook] Father John Misty

[Count Me Out] Video: Father John Misty "Nancy From Now On"
[Count Me Out] Father John Misty Announce Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Video: Father John Misty "Hollywood Forever Cemetery Sings"

No comments:

Post a Comment