Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Album Review: La Sera - Sees The Light




La Sera - Sees The Light


01. Love That's Gone
02. Please Be My Third Eye
03. I Can't Keep You in My Mind
04. Break My Heart
05. It's Over Now
06. I'm Alone
07. Real Boy
08. Drive On
09. How Far We've Come
10. Don't Stay





Standout Tracks: Please Be My Third Eye / Break My Heart / It's Over Now


Sees The Light is out today via Hardly Art.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Facebook] La Sera

[Count Me Out] Video: La Sera "Real Boy / Drive On"
[Count Me Out] La Sera "Break My Heart"
[Count Me Out] Video: La Sera "Please Be My Third Eye"
[Count Me Out] La Sera "Please Be My Third Eye"
[Count Me Out] Video: La Sera "Devil's Hearts Grow Gold"
[Count Me Out] Album Review: La Sera - La Sera
[Count Me Out] La Sera "Devils Hearts Grow Gold"
[Count Me Out] La Sera Announces Debut Full-Length
[Count Me Out] Video: La Sera "Never Come Around"

No comments:

Post a Comment