Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Album Review: The Joy Formidable - The Big Roar




The Joy Formidable - The Big Roar


01. The Everchanging Spectrum Of A Lie
02. The Magnifying Glass
03. I Don't Want To See You Like This
04. Austere
05. A Heavy Abacus
06. Whirring
07. Buoy
08. Maruyama
09. Cradle
10. Llaw = Wall
11. Chapter 2
12. The Greatest Light Is The Greatest Shade





Standout Tracks: Cradle / The Greatest Light Is The Greatest Shade / Austere


The Big Roar is out today via Atlantic.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] The Joy Formidable
[Facebook] The Joy Formidable

No comments:

Post a Comment