Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A.A. Bondy on The LaundroMatinee




A.A. Bondy had a session with My Old Kentucky's LaundroMatinee posted today. Check some videos out below, along with mp3's from the session, here. The latest release, When The Devil's Loose, is out via Fat Possum.




[VIDEO] A.A. Bondy - I Can See The Pines Are Dancing




[VIDEO] A.A. Bondy - Mightiest of Guns




[VIDEO] A.A. Bondy - Killed Myself When I Was Young




[VIDEO] A.A. Bondy - No Man Shall




[VIDEO] A.A. Bondy - There's A Reason


[Myspace] A.A. Bondy

[Count Me Out] A.A. Bondy on Daytrotter
[Count Me Out] A.A. Bondy on NPR's Mountain Stage
[Count Me Out] Video: A.A. Bondy "Killed Myself When I Was Young"
[Count Me Out] Video: A.A. Bondy on The Tripwire's Fireplace
[Count Me Out] Album Review: A.A. Bondy - When The Devil's Loose
[Count Me Out] A.A. Bondy "I Can See The Pines Are Dancing"
[Count Me Out] A.A. Bondy "When The Devil's Loose"

No comments:

Post a Comment