Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Album Review: Interpol - Interpol




Interpol - Interpol


01. Success
02. Memory Serves
03. Summer Well
04. Lights
05. Barricade
06. Always Malaise (The Man I Am)
07. Safe Without
08. Try It On
09. All Of The Ways
10. The Undoing





Standout Tracks: Barricade / Lights / Memory Serves


Interpol is out today via Matador.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Interpol
[Website] Interpol

[Count Me Out] Video: Interpol "Barricade"
[Count Me Out] Video: Interpol on Letterman
[Count Me Out] Interpol Reveal Album Art + Tracklist
[Count Me Out] Video: Interpol "Lights"
[Count Me Out] Interpol Announce Summer Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Interpol "Lights"

No comments:

Post a Comment