Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Album Review: Andrew Belle - The Ladder




Andrew Belle - The Ladder


01. The Ladder
02. Static Waves (feat. Katie Herzig)
03. Tower
04. Add It Up
05. Reach
06. Oh My Stars
07. Don't Blame Yourself
08. My Oldest Friend
09. Open Your Eyes
10. Make It Without You





Standout Tracks: Static Waves (feat. Katie Herzig) / My Oldest Friend / Reach


The Ladder is out today.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Andrew Belle
[Website] Andrew Belle

[Count Me Out] Andrew Belle Announces New Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Andrew Belle "Static Waves (feat. Katie Herzig)"

No comments:

Post a Comment