Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Album Review: Clare And The Reasons - Arrow




Clare And The Reasons - Arrow


01. All The Wine
02. Ooh You Hurt Me So
03. Our Team Is Grand
04. You Got Me
05. That's All
06. Mellifera
07. You Getting Me
08. Kyoto Nights
09. This Is The Story
10. Perdue A Paris
11. Photograph
12. Murder, They Want Murder
13. Wake Up (You Sleepy Head)





Standout Tracks: Wake Up (You Sleepy Head) / You Got Me / Ooh You Hurt Me So


I'm in love with Clare Manchon's voice and the majority of these songs are really really great. Arrow is out today via Frog Stand.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Clare And The Reasons
[Website] Clare And The Reasons

No comments:

Post a Comment