Monday, September 22, 2008

Album Review: Lisa Hannigan - Sea Sew




Lisa Hannigan - Sea Sew


01. An Ocean And A Rock
02. Venn Diagram
03. Sea Song
04. Splishy Splashy
05. I Don't Know
06. Keep It All
07. Courting Blues
08. Pistachio
09. Teeth
10. Lille





Standout Tracks: I Don't Know / Lille / An Ocean And A Rock


Sea Sew is out now via Lisa Hannigan's website.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Lisa Hannigan
[Website] Lisa Hannigan

[Count Me Out] Lisa Hannigan "Lille"
[Count Me Out] New Lisa Hannigan Album In September
[Count Me Out] Lisa Hannigan Demos

No comments:

Post a Comment